New to biking or just want a refresher course? This workshop is for you. This workshop is designed for anyone over the age of 13 who knows how to balance and pedal on a bike. This is a classroom presentation, so no bicycle is necessary. Special Workshop for Woodbury residents.
Date & Time: February 24th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Location: Woodbury Clubroom - 108 Lamplighter
Calling all Woodbury Residents! We would love to have you join us for a free CPR class on Saturday, February 8th at 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. here at the Woodbury Clubhouse at 108 Lamplighter.
Reserve your space now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Woodbury address, phone number, and number of adults. There is a maximum of 2 adults per household. Training is complimentary for Woodbury adult residents. No certification will be issued, however optional Red Cross CPR/AED certification for two years is available for purchase for $40.00 (cash only).
This is a CPR/AED class only, if you need BLS or First Aid, you can register for a separate class on their website at www.cprtrainingpro.com. Space is limited; please reserve your spot early!
As of December 24th, Titanium Private Security will be the new security company for Woodbury. Beginning December 24th, please make sure to direct all patrol related calls to (619) 550-1241. For questions, please call the General Manager at (949) 451-1654.
We appreciate and acknowledge your interest in Google Fiber. At the board meeting on September 26, 2019, the Right of Entry Agreement was approved and signed by the Board of Directors. Please note that the Agreement only gives Google Fiber the Right of Entry to common areas maintained by the Woodbury Master. All sub-associations Board of Directors will need to approve and sign their own Right of Entry for their common areas so that they can have access to install Google Fiber.
Please click HERE to view the new bank information for payments.
Join Michele for yoga classes every Tuesday and Thursday night in the Activities Room at 108 Lamplighter in Woodbury! All levels welcome. Please bring your own yoga mat. Classes will be offered on Tuesdays for a one-hour restorative yoga class at 8:15 p.m. and Thursdays for a one-hour class at 8:15 p.m. There is a fee of $11.00 per class, $40.00 for four classes, and $9.00 for a single class for students and seniors. Questions? Please contact Michele Bonetti at (949) 878-6480 or email@example.com.
Recently, California has had two very large quakes in the span of a couple of days and hundreds of aftershocks following. Please utilize this time now to make sure you are prepared if an earthquake happens closer to where you live. Please see the following tips from www.ready.gov to ensure you are prepared before, during, and after a major quake:
Before an earthquake occurs be sure to:
• Secure heavy items such as cabinets, tvs, shelving units and items that hang on walls. Move heavy items on shelves to lower levels.
• Practice STOP, COVER, and HOLD ON—Stop where you are, get down on hands and knees, cover your neck and head with your hands and crawl to somewhere safe (if possible) and hold on to sturdy furniture.
• Have a family communication plan and make sure you have a supply kit stocked with non-perishable food, water, flashlights and more.
During an earthquake:
• DROP, COVER, and HOLD ON—just like you have practiced.
• If you are inside, stay inside until the shaking stops and then proceed outside to an area where no objects such as your home, trees, power lines etc. can fall on top of you.
• If you are in bed, stay in bed and cover your head and neck with a pillow.
• If you are in a vehicle—pull over to a safe place, away from any objects that could fall on top of you. Do not stop under overpasses.
After an earthquake:
• Expect aftershocks—if your home is unstable, do not stay there, move away from any possible falling debris.
• Do not enter damaged buildings.
• If you are trapped cover your mouth and nose from dust and debris and try to get a text out if you have a phone with you. Bang on pipes or walls, save your voice until you hear rescuers approaching.
• If you are in an area where tsunamis are possible—move to higher ground immediately.
• Once you are safe, monitor radio, social media or television for alerts.
The Woodbury Community Association is excited to announce the installation of a new and improved access system to the community pools and facilities at Woodbury. With the new technology, the Board of Directors have approved changing from our current key fob to a photo ID card/badge credential to access all of Woodbury’s amenities, including all pools areas and tennis/basketball courts. Over the next few weeks we will begin changing resident key fobs over to the new Facility Key Identification Photo Card.
Please know that the old fobs are deactivated and will no longer access the community amenities. It is important that you bring your fobs to the Association to change for the new facility ID cards during the upcoming scheduled dates.
The following is meant to provide you with important details and schedules about the card system change. Please review our schedule to choose the best date for your family to come to pick up your new cards. Please note that photos will be taken of all members of your household over the age of 14 and will be displayed on your personalized Facility Key Identification Card.
If you're unable to get everyone to come down together during this time, you can email in a group photo of your family and we can upload it into the system. Once you come to the office, we can print it here. Don't forget to bring your key fobs to exchange! If you are tenant, please ask the homeowner to fill out the application form prior to you coming by the office and switching out your key fob.
- All homeowners will need to complete the new Facility Key Identification Card Application Form online at www.woodburyhoa.org. Please follow the instructions to submit your form to the Association office online. All forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like our office to print them out.
- If you prefer, you may complete the attached form and bring to the office on the dates selected below to obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. No appointment is necessary, either email or bring your completed form to one of the dates listed below.
- Woodbury residency will be verified when you obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. Homeowners, please bring with you on the day of your card pick up, valid photo I.D. or a current utility bill that shows the Woodbury address and homeowner’s name. In addition, you must bring with you all current fobs to exchange for a new Facility Key Identification Card. Each home is allowed a maximum of two Facility Key Identification Cards. If you bring one key fob, then we will exchange for one photo card, if you bring two key fobs, then we will exchanged for two photo cards. Only two Facility Key Identification Cards will be issued per home and only upon presentation of the current key fob(s).
- There is no cost to exchange your fob for the new Facility Key Identification Card. In the future, any new homeowner and/or tenant will need to obtain a new photo identification card from the Association. There will be a cost to the new homeowner and new tenant to purchase a photo identification card from the Association.
- If your home is being rented – we must receive the Facility Key Identification Card Application Form prior to the tenant obtaining their new Facility Key Identification Card. Please know that a photo will be taken and printed onto the new card. If your tenant moves out, a replacement card and photo will be required of your new tenant. There will be a cost to the resident for replacement cards. Tenants will only be issued a card upon receipt of homeowner written authorization via email.
If you have any questions, please visit the Woodbury Community Association website at www.woodburyhoa.org or call (949) 451-1654.
We know you’re busy, so we’re bringing a car wash service to Woodbury. We’ve partnered with Private Car Wash Service to bring their onsite car wash service right to you. Now once a week you can schedule a time to have your vehicle washed right here in the community. You can book a time with Private Car Wash Service at (800) 511-8681. First date available is August 5th. All cars will be washed in the Woodbury parking lot on Lamplighter – 108 Lamplighter! Prices start at $20.00 for the deluxe hand wash. Contact Private Car Wash Service now to take advantage of the great price and convenient location here at Woodbury!
The Board of Directors would like to make all Woodbury residents aware of the pesticide use and the locations within the community by our landscape company, Park West. The new map illustrates the areas that are pesticide free and that organic products are used when needed. The organic fertilizer will be applied four times throughout the year. These areas are identified in green. Areas that are color coded pink will only have pesticides used as needed and notifications will be posted on the website and bulletin board in advance of any localized, landscape treatment. The Board is conscientious of the community concerns and have made a level of commitment to enhance the level of service and products used at no current increase to homeowners. For questions, please contact the General Manager, Susan Seifen at (949) 451-1654.
Please note that the heat to the pools and waders at Peppertree Square, Cypress Square, Promenade Square, and Date Palm Square will be turned off for the winter as of October 15th. The heat to the Lagoon pool, Resort pool, and Competition Pool will be heated all year.
The heat is scheduled to be turned back on March 20, 2020 for all these facilities.
The Board Meetings for Woodbury cycle will change starting in September 2017. The new cycle for the meetings will be the fourth (4th) Thursday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your Property Manager, Susan Seifen, at email@example.com.
Unfortunately mail and package theft has become an issue in the Orange County area, especially in nicer areas such as Woodbury. Management works closely with Irvine PD in monitoring the neighborhood, but it only takes a brief moment for a thief to grab a package from a door step or take someone’s mail, making it a difficult matter to regulate. In an effort to keep our residents informed we are offering the following suggestions, provided by the Irvine Police Department, in response to recent mail thefts.
- Always deposit your mail inside your local post office, or hand it to your letter carrier.
- Have your local post office hold your mail while you're on vacation, or absent from your home for a long period of time.
- If you don't receive a check or other valuable mail you're expecting, contact the issuing agency immediately.
- If a package is being delivered without a signature required, make sure someone will be home to receive the package or have packages delivered to a secure P.O. Box location.
If you observe what appears to be a theft in progress immediately call Irvine PD dispatch at (949) 724-7200.
Please note that the Association has added wifi to all of the satellite pools. The password for the wifi is woodbury2014.
AppointmentPlus is being discontinued beginning Monday, June 19th! Starting June 19th, we will now have our own booking system directly within our Community Website: https://woodburyhoa.org/reservations/. Next time you would like to reserve a basketball or tennis court you will notice a totally different look that will allow easier navigation to reserve your time.
- If you already have a login to the Community Website https://woodburyhoa.org/ you may use the same login to make reservations.
- If you are new to the Community Website please create a brand-new account HERE.
Reservations are allowed to be booked by residents once a day during the current week time frame. Please be respectful of your fellow community residents. As always, Tennis Court #3 is available on a first come first serve basis. We hope you find this upgrade helpful!
We appreciate your patient as we work out any technical difficulties.
ATTENTION: YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD FOR THE OLD TENNIS RESERVATION SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK FOR THIS SITE. PLEASE CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WITHIN THE WOODBURY WEBSITE.
If you note a stored vehicle on a street, you may contact Irvine PD at (949) 724-7200 to tag the vehicle for storage and possible removal. If the street is private, they will direct you to the Association. As a reminder, your garage is meant to park vehicles, not for storage. Help us keep our streets open and safe by parking in your garage.
The following streets are private street that can be enforced by Elite Enforcement Security Solutions:
- Spanish Lace
- Twin Gables
- End of Talisman (by Woodbury Walk)
If you noticed stored vehicles on those streets, please contact (714) 801-4385.