4/9/21: We will start accepting facility and park rental reservations beginning Monday, April 12th for the months of May - December 2021.
The Woodbury Clubroom & Courtyard and parks are now available for reservations. All applications, fees and deposit, and insurance must be submitted to the Woodbury office at 108 Lamplighter.
Rentals are first come first serve. We will not hold any dates unless we have the application, check with the fees and deposit, copy of a photo ID, and a current utility bill submitted to our office.
Few Important Things to Consider:
- Max of 40 people for the Courtyard only and Courtyard only with Kitchen.
- Max of 75 people for the Clubroom & Courtyard.
- Resident will have access to the facility from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sundays-Thursdays, and from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Fridays/Saturdays. (NO EXCEPTIONS).This will include set up and breakdown.
- Bounce houses are prohibited until further notice at both the parks and courtyard area.
- DJ’s and live music are prohibited until further notice.
- Checks will only be accepted for payment.
- All table layouts will need to submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of booking a date.
- One day event insurance (Additional Insured Endorsement) needs to submitted to email@example.com within 5 days of booking a date. You can purchase insurance by going to privateeventinsurance.com.
If by the date of your event, City & State guidelines allow for larger gatherings, we will adjust the rental contract in order for you to have a larger number of guests. Please keep in mind that parties with over 75 guests will need to have one security guard for a minimum of (4) hours which costs $100.00 plus $25.00 for each additional hour for the duration of guest arrival and guest departure. Parties with over 100 guests will need to pay for two security guards which costs $200.00 plus $50.00 for each additional hour.
Click HERE to find the Temporary Rental Contract for the facilities that we will be using until City & State guidelines allow for larger gatherings.
Click HERE for the Park Rental Contract.
Click HERE for the Temporary Wedding Rental Contract.
For any questions, please email the Recreation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.