Calling kids of all ages! Pick up a coloring page at the Woodbury Recreation Office at 108 Lamplighter or print one off the Woodbury website: www.woodburyhoa.org. Use your best artist techniques to win the competition! Bring your page back to the office by Monday, October 21st for a chance to be one of three winners! Winners will be announced on Tuesday, October 22nd!
We will be choosing a winner for each of the following age groups:
Group 1: 0 – 5 years old - CLICK HERE FOR PAGE
Group 2: 6 – 10 years old - CLICK HERE FOR PAGE
Group 3: 11 – 15 years old - CLICK HERE FOR PAGE
The lifeguards will be on duty at the Lagoon & Resort pool on Saturdays and Sundays only from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. through the end of September.
Wristbands on sale now! Join us for exciting family fun this fall season at our annual Halloween event! We will be hosting several activities such as a ferris wheel, go gator coaster, giant slide, train ride, swing ride, bouncers, face painters, booth games, pumpkin patch (one per person while supplies last), DJ, shaved ice food truck, photo booth and much more! Come dressed in your best Halloween costume! *All rides have height and weight restrictions. Please print and complete the event waiver prior to purchasing wristbands.
Cost: $3.00 per wristbands (Adults are free)
Giant Slide– At least 42” tall to ride
Ferris Wheel– Must be 48” tall to ride alone
James Express Train– Must be 36” tall to ride alone
Go Gator Coaster– Minimum of 36” tall to ride and max 56” to ride
Small Swing– Minimum of 36” tall to ride and max 75 lbs. to ride
Ride restrictions will be strictly enforced.
We accept cash or check! You may not purchase wristbands for more than one address in Woodbury. Limit of 4 wristbands per household. This event does sell out! Sign up for e-news through the Woodbury website to be alerted when wristbands go on sale!
Woodbury Residents only! Mark your calendars for our upcoming Concert in the Park! Join us this summer for an exciting special performance by the band Yard Sale.
Yard Sale will be back to perform on Saturday, September 28th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and will play a mix of the 80’s to the present! It will be located on the Great Lawn grass area next to the Revival parking lot. Please feel free to bring drinks, food, blankets, and lawn/beach chairs for seating. Free glow sticks will be handed out while supplies last. We also have invited a face painter to come and do face painting for the kids! These events will be held rain or shine!
Berrylicious will be in attendance to sell açaí bowls to the Woodbury residents! Please bring cash or card for payment.
Join Michele for yoga classes every Tuesday and Thursday night in the Activities Room at 108 Lamplighter in Woodbury! All levels welcome. Please bring your own yoga mat. Classes will be offered on Tuesdays for a one-hour restorative yoga class at 8:15 p.m. and Thursdays for a one-hour class at 8:15 p.m. There is a fee of $11.00 per class, $40.00 for four classes, and $9.00 for a single class for students and seniors. Questions? Please contact Michele Bonetti at (949) 878-6480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently, California has had two very large quakes in the span of a couple of days and hundreds of aftershocks following. Please utilize this time now to make sure you are prepared if an earthquake happens closer to where you live. Please see the following tips from www.ready.gov to ensure you are prepared before, during, and after a major quake:
Before an earthquake occurs be sure to:
• Secure heavy items such as cabinets, tvs, shelving units and items that hang on walls. Move heavy items on shelves to lower levels.
• Practice STOP, COVER, and HOLD ON—Stop where you are, get down on hands and knees, cover your neck and head with your hands and crawl to somewhere safe (if possible) and hold on to sturdy furniture.
• Have a family communication plan and make sure you have a supply kit stocked with non-perishable food, water, flashlights and more.
During an earthquake:
• DROP, COVER, and HOLD ON—just like you have practiced.
• If you are inside, stay inside until the shaking stops and then proceed outside to an area where no objects such as your home, trees, power lines etc. can fall on top of you.
• If you are in bed, stay in bed and cover your head and neck with a pillow.
• If you are in a vehicle—pull over to a safe place, away from any objects that could fall on top of you. Do not stop under overpasses.
After an earthquake:
• Expect aftershocks—if your home is unstable, do not stay there, move away from any possible falling debris.
• Do not enter damaged buildings.
• If you are trapped cover your mouth and nose from dust and debris and try to get a text out if you have a phone with you. Bang on pipes or walls, save your voice until you hear rescuers approaching.
• If you are in an area where tsunamis are possible—move to higher ground immediately.
• Once you are safe, monitor radio, social media or television for alerts.
The Woodbury Community Association is excited to announce the installation of a new and improved access system to the community pools and facilities at Woodbury. With the new technology, the Board of Directors have approved changing from our current key fob to a photo ID card/badge credential to access all of Woodbury’s amenities, including all pools areas and tennis/basketball courts. Over the next few weeks we will begin changing resident key fobs over to the new Facility Key Identification Photo Card.
Please know that the old fobs are deactivated and will no longer access the community amenities. It is important that you bring your fobs to the Association to change for the new facility ID cards during the upcoming scheduled dates.
The following is meant to provide you with important details and schedules about the card system change. Please review our schedule to choose the best date for your family to come to pick up your new cards. Please note that photos will be taken of all members of your household over the age of 14 and will be displayed on your personalized Facility Key Identification Card.
If you're unable to get everyone to come down together during this time, you can email in a group photo of your family and we can upload it into the system. Once you come to the office, we can print it here. Don't forget to bring your key fobs to exchange! If you are tenant, please ask the homeowner to fill out the application form prior to you coming by the office and switching out your key fob.
- All homeowners will need to complete the new Facility Key Identification Card Application Form online at www.woodburyhoa.org. Please follow the instructions to submit your form to the Association office online. All forms can be emailed to email@example.com if you would like our office to print them out.
- If you prefer, you may complete the attached form and bring to the office on the dates selected below to obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. No appointment is necessary, either email or bring your completed form to one of the dates listed below.
- Woodbury residency will be verified when you obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. Homeowners, please bring with you on the day of your card pick up, valid photo I.D. or a current utility bill that shows the Woodbury address and homeowner’s name. In addition, you must bring with you all current fobs to exchange for a new Facility Key Identification Card. Each home is allowed a maximum of two Facility Key Identification Cards. If you bring one key fob, then we will exchange for one photo card, if you bring two key fobs, then we will exchanged for two photo cards. Only two Facility Key Identification Cards will be issued per home and only upon presentation of the current key fob(s).
- There is no cost to exchange your fob for the new Facility Key Identification Card. In the future, any new homeowner and/or tenant will need to obtain a new photo identification card from the Association. There will be a cost to the new homeowner and new tenant to purchase a photo identification card from the Association.
- If your home is being rented – we must receive the Facility Key Identification Card Application Form prior to the tenant obtaining their new Facility Key Identification Card. Please know that a photo will be taken and printed onto the new card. If your tenant moves out, a replacement card and photo will be required of your new tenant. There will be a cost to the resident for replacement cards. Tenants will only be issued a card upon receipt of homeowner written authorization via email.
If you have any questions, please visit the Woodbury Community Association website at www.woodburyhoa.org or call (949) 451-1654.
The Board of Directors approved to add a great feature to the Woodbury Community by adding lights to the main entrance monuments. This brings such great value to the homes in Woodbury!
We know you’re busy, so we’re bringing a car wash service to Woodbury. We’ve partnered with Private Car Wash Service to bring their onsite car wash service right to you. Now once a week you can schedule a time to have your vehicle washed right here in the community. You can book a time with Private Car Wash Service at (800) 511-8681. First date available is August 5th. All cars will be washed in the Woodbury parking lot on Lamplighter – 108 Lamplighter! Prices start at $20.00 for the deluxe hand wash. Contact Private Car Wash Service now to take advantage of the great price and convenient location here at Woodbury!
The Board of Directors would like to make all Woodbury residents aware of the pesticide use and the locations within the community by our landscape company, Park West. The new map illustrates the areas that are pesticide free and that organic products are used when needed. The organic fertilizer will be applied four times throughout the year. These areas are identified in green. Areas that are color coded pink will only have pesticides used as needed and notifications will be posted on the website and bulletin board in advance of any localized, landscape treatment. The Board is conscientious of the community concerns and have made a level of commitment to enhance the level of service and products used at no current increase to homeowners. For questions, please contact the General Manager, Susan Seifen at (949) 451-1654.
Please click on the link below to view important information regarding a change in your HOA payment process.
HOA Updated Payment Information
Please note that the heat to the pools and waders at Peppertree Square, Cypress Square, Promenade Square, and Date Palm Square will be turned off for the winter as of October 15th. The heat to the Lagoon pool, Resort pool, and Competition Pool will be heated all year.
The heat is scheduled to be turned back on March 20, 2020 for all these facilities.
The Board Meetings for Woodbury cycle will change starting in September 2017. The new cycle for the meetings will be the fourth (4th) Thursday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your Property Manager, Susan Seifen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately mail and package theft has become an issue in the Orange County area, especially in nicer areas such as Woodbury. Management works closely with Irvine PD in monitoring the neighborhood, but it only takes a brief moment for a thief to grab a package from a door step or take someone’s mail, making it a difficult matter to regulate. In an effort to keep our residents informed we are offering the following suggestions, provided by the Irvine Police Department, in response to recent mail thefts.
- Always deposit your mail inside your local post office, or hand it to your letter carrier.
- Have your local post office hold your mail while you're on vacation, or absent from your home for a long period of time.
- If you don't receive a check or other valuable mail you're expecting, contact the issuing agency immediately.
- If a package is being delivered without a signature required, make sure someone will be home to receive the package or have packages delivered to a secure P.O. Box location.
If you observe what appears to be a theft in progress immediately call Irvine PD dispatch at (949) 724-7200.
Please note that the Association has added wifi to all of the satellite pools. The password for the wifi is woodbury2014.