If you lose your mailbox keys and you're in a single family home, you will need to contact the United States Postal Service on 1 League in Irvine. The cost for a replacement lock is $50.00 and it will take 2-3 days to go through the whole process. You will fill out a form at the USPS, present a photo ID, and a current utility bill. If you have any questions, you can call the post office at (714) 368-3374.
Bookly will no longer be used as of Monday, January 4, 2021 for reservations! Starting January 4th, we will be moving to AppointmentPlus for all court reservations.
Over the past couple of months, we have continued to have technical issues with the Bookly reservation system on the Woodbury website and have not had the support we needed from them to have those issues resolved.
Starting Wednesday, December 30th, you will need to create a new account through the AppointmentPlus system and then you can begin booking reservations starting January 4th.
Please visit this website to get started: https://book.appointment-plus.com/cn2p1c2y/#/
You should see the Woodbury logo on the top left of the page, and that is how you know you’re in the right place.
Residents will now also be able to CANCEL their reservations, which we know was a feature that Bookly did not offer. We ask that you take advantage of this feature and cancel a reservation once you know you will not be able to make your reservation time.
Reservations are allowed to be booked by residents once a day during the current week time frame. Please be respectful of your fellow community residents and only make reservations for times you are certain you will be able to use the courts. We hope you find this upgrade helpful!
We appreciate your patience as we work out any technical difficulties.
Residents that receive tennis instruction by one of our approved instructors will need to create two different accounts, one for each person getting the lesson. Please use different names for both accounts. You will use the SAME email for both accounts that way our office knows you are getting tennis lessons with our instructors. This will allow for the homeowner to book back to back 30 minute or one-hour lessons. We will be monitoring this very closely. Please email email@example.com once you have done so and let us know which instructor you have lessons with so we can place that in your account notes.
12/5/20: Due to this order, tennis courts are open for play among single households only within each court. Basketball courts are open for drop-in use by individuals within the same household, while wearing a face covering and maintaining physical distance from others outside of their household. No gatherings, no interaction between households, and no drop-in use for games, scrimmages, practices, or organized play of any kind on any tennis or basketball court. Please read below for more information.
ICU capacity for the Southern California Region, which includes Irvine and Orange County, hit 12.5% today, triggering the State's new Regional Stay-at-Home order. The order goes into effect tomorrow, December 6 at 11:59 p.m.
The order will remain in effect for at least 3 weeks and, after that period, will be lifted when a region’s projected ICU capacity meets or exceeds 15%. This will be assessed on a weekly basis after the initial 3 week period.
What does this mean?
All Californians need to 1) stop gathering with those outside of your household, 2) keep activities outdoors, and 3) keep your mask on when outside of the home when six feet of social distancing cannot be maintained. In addition, all nonessential travel is temporarily restricted.
Sectors to temporarily close:
- Indoor recreational facilities
- Hair salons and barbershops
- Personal care services
- Museums, zoos, and aquariums
- Movie theaters
- Bars, breweries, and distilleries
- Family entertainment centers
- Cardrooms and satellite wagering
- Limited services
- Live audience sports
- Amusement parks
The following sectors will have additional modifications in addition to 100% masking and physical distancing:
- Outdoor recreational facilities: Allow outdoor operation only without any food, drink or alcohol sales. Additionally, overnight stays at campgrounds will not be permitted.
- Retail: Allow indoor operation at 20% capacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores. Additionally, special hours should be instituted for seniors and others with chronic conditions or compromised immune systems.
- Shopping centers: Allow indoor operation at 20% capacity with entrance metering and no eating or drinking in the stores. Additionally, special hours should be instituted for seniors and others with chronic conditions or compromised immune systems.
- Hotels and lodging: Allow to open for critical infrastructure support only.
- Restaurants: Allow only for take-out, pick-up, or delivery.
- Offices: Allow remote only except for critical infrastructure sectors where remote working is not possible.
- Places of worship and political expression: Allow outdoor services only.
- Entertainment production including professional sports: Allow operation without live audiences. Additionally, testing protocol and “bubbles” are highly encouraged.
The following sectors are allowed to remain open when a remote option is not possible with appropriate infectious disease preventative measures including 100% masking and physical distancing:
- Critical infrastructure
- Non-urgent medical and dental care
- Child care and pre-K
11/16/20 – Exciting news! As of today, all of the single-family homes in Woodbury can officially sign up! Please see map as a reference as all areas shaded in purple can now sign up.
Super-fast Internet by Google Fiber is now available in Woodbury! Sign up today to choose your plan and to enjoy this new amenity.
Google Fiber lets you do everything you love—faster. With gigabit uploads and downloads you can use 20+ devices without interruption, stream shows without buffering, and play multiplayer games without lag. Plus, there are no data caps, no contracts, no rental fees, and no installation fees.
If you have any questions, please contact the local team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the increase in mailbox theft in the single-family homes that have the curbside mailboxes, the Board of Directors approved to have cluster mailbox units installed. Certain streets have already been completed and the rest of the single-family homes will be done in phases. Please keep an eye out for a letter from the Association that will indicate when you can pick up your new mailbox keys. Please note that the post office representative took into consideration the location of where the cluster units will be installed by making sure none were in front of any homes.
Please keep in mind that if the boxes are not right by your house, that the reason the boxes are the way they are is to keep streets together. When routes are designed, the post office tries to keep one carrier in a certain area, depending on the routes, line of travel and the amount of deliveries so they don’t have to break certain tracks between two routes.
Please make sure to pick up your new mailbox keys so you can pick up your mail when the curbside boxes are removed.
11/1/20: Starting in November, residents will no longer have to make a pool reservation to use the pools. The last day for pool reservations will be Saturday, October 31st.
The pool hours will be as follows: Sunday - Thursday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Friday - Saturday from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. The Competition pool opens at 5 a.m. every day.
The pool heaters will be turned off for Cypress Square pool, Date Palm Square pool, Peppertree Square pool, and Promenade Square pool beginning November 2nd. The Lagoon pool, Resort pool, and Competition Pool will remain heated all year long. The spas and waders will remain closed until further notice at all locations.
Residents are still required to wear their face mask/covering at all times at the Recreation Center pools, unless you are swimming.
Reminder: Residents are welcome to bring their own chairs to the pools due to the pool furniture being removed at all pool areas. Please do not move any pool furniture at the pool areas.
Please thoroughly read the pool rules. No guests will be allowed, and groups are limited to 6 people, all of which must be in the same household and shown on your key card.
CLICK HERE FOR TEMPORARY POOL RULES.
Please CLICK HERE to view the proposed Synthetic Turf Guidelines that will be voted on at the November 19th meeting.
As of Tuesday, September 29th, all Woodbury playgrounds are open. Please read the attached flyer from the CDPH on steps to keep playgrounds safe, open and fun.
Visitors to outdoor community playgrounds must comply with the following requirements:
1. Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use
2. Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit of [number of children and number of adults] has been reached
3. Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart
4. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times
5. No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times
6. Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
7. Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present
8. Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present
NEW PARKING RULES – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 1, 2020: At the September 24, 2020 Board meeting the Board of Directors voted to approve the proposed parking rules in which the definition of a commercial vehicle was added. Please be advised that the parking rules are only enforced by the HOA on our private streets that are highlighted on the attached map. All other streets belong to and are the responsibility of the City of Irvine.
8/11/20: The City of Irvine has advised that as of August 8th, the following is approved to reopen in accordance with their guidelines: basketball courts & volleyball courts
The basketball court at the Recreation Center is available on a reservation basis for use by Woodbury residents only. Residents are allowed to shoot hoops and play games such as HORSE. There will be no games played where social distancing cannot be maintained. The half basketball courts at Date Palm Square and Peppertree Square are open on a first come first serve basis and must follow the same guidelines.
If any groups are seen not abiding by the guidelines, they will be asked to leave immediately.
The sand volleyball court at the Recreation Center is available on a reservation only basis for Woodbury residents from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a one hour volleyball reservation. Doubles play only allowed.
We would like to thank the Delegates for attending the Annual Election on August 27, 2020 to cast the votes for each of your Districts. The Election Results letter is attached here for the details.
Written by Terrie Covarrubias, Investigator
Irvine Police Department, Investigations Bureau
Criminals find new ways to scam others almost daily. It’s now more important than ever to do your due diligence before sharing any personal information or sending money of any kind to anyone. Below are some things to be aware of to avoid becoming a victim of fraudulent scams.
Criminals may contact you in multiple ways:
- Phone, E-Mail, Text or U.S. Mail
- Scammers claim they have information about you and may even provide old passwords or addresses of places you have lived.
Before responding to anyone:
- Only answer phone calls from known numbers.
- Do not provide personal information to anyone contacting you.
- If you have legitimate business, look up the contact information independently to confirm before responding.
- Scammers may be friendly, instill fear, appear helpful, or pressure you to act quickly.
- COVID-19 Scam: This scam email says you’ll get money from a COVID-19 “Global Empowerment Fund.” You will be directed to respond with your bank account information and they will promise to transfer the funds.
- Scammers pretending to be from the government can rig caller ID to look like the call is coming from a government agency. Government agencies usually will not call you, especially about something related to money. They almost always contact you by U.S. mail.
- Criminals may attempt to intercept unemployment benefits in your name.
- Criminals are selling products to treat or prevent COVID-19.
- Be wary of ads for COVID-19 test kits. Most test kits being advertised have not been approved by the FDA and may not be very accurate.
Other Scams and Spoofing:
- Spoofing is when someone tricks you into believing they are someone else by using a matching phone number, similar email address, or web page that looks just like the legitimate business.
- Robocalls: Criminals pitch everything from low-priced health insurance to work-at-home schemes.
- Counterfeit Prescription Drugs: Offers for better prices on medicines.
- Funeral Scams: Overcharge on funeral costs or take advantage of a grieving spouse or other family member.
- Grandparent Scam: Criminals pretend to be a grandchild that needs money for an emergency.
- Internet Fraud: Fake virus pop-ups and phishing emails.
- Phishing Emails: Ask you to click a link or provide personal information.
- Medicare/Health Insurance/Social Security Scams: Try to extract personal information or threaten that you will lose benefits.
- Romance Scam: An online romantic interest asks you for money.
- Sweepstakes/Lottery Scams: Claims you won money, but you need to pay a fee in order to get your winnings.
- Tech Support: Poses as a legitimate company to fix your computer for a fee and may also ask to login to your computer remotely.
- Telemarketing/Phone Scams: Callers asking for personal information.
- Gift Card Payments: If anyone is asking you to make a payment in gift cards for anything, it is a scam.
Please report any crimes to the following agencies:
Internet Crime Complaint Center - IC3.gov
Federal Trade Commission - FTC.gov
Irvine Police Department – 949-724-7000 or Local Police Agency
Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it’s likely to be a scam. We hope the above warnings help you to avoid losing your money to criminals. Be diligent and alert.
6/9/20 - CLICK HERE for the Temporary Tennis Court Rules.
All four tennis courts will reopen on Friday, May 15th for singles play only. Doubles play is prohibited to promote 6 foot distancing unless ALL members are of the same household. One on one instruction with a Woodbury approved instructor on court #4 will begin starting Tuesday, June 16th.
There will be (30) minute gaps between reservations to allow for social distancing and for the health and welfare of all players. Once your reservation is over, player(s) must exit the court immediately.
These rules are intended to temporarily supplement existing tennis rules. Where there is a conflict between the existing rules and the temporary rules, the temporary rules prevail.
The Board has passed these temporary rules in order to allow residents to conditionally use a portion of the Association’s amenities. With that stated, it is the Board’s expectation that all residents will comply with these temporary rules. If any resident is found to be in non-compliance with any of these, or any other Association rules, the Board reserves the right to enforce said rules as it deems appropriate within its authority.
Be in the know with text alerts! Get connected by signing up for updates on the Woodbury Community. Sign up by texting “Woodbury” to 47464 in order to stay up to date on events, pools, and much more!
For a quicker option to sign up, please visit this link: https://manage.irio.com/widget/page/subscription?uuid=e0fe20c7-b58c-4e97-8083-7f33839c223b.
Please click HERE to view the new bank information for payments.
As of December 24th, Titanium Private Security will be the new security company for Woodbury. Beginning December 24th, please make sure to direct all patrol related calls to (619) 550-1241. For questions, please call the General Manager at (949) 451-1654.
Please note that the heat to the pools and waders at Peppertree Square, Cypress Square, Promenade Square, and Date Palm Square will be turned off for the winter as of October 15th. The heat to the Lagoon pool, Resort pool, and Competition Pool will be heated all year.
The heat is scheduled to be turned back on March 20, 2020 for all these facilities.
The Woodbury Community Association is excited to announce the installation of a new and improved access system to the community pools and facilities at Woodbury. With the new technology, the Board of Directors have approved changing from our current key fob to a photo ID card/badge credential to access all of Woodbury’s amenities, including all pools areas and tennis/basketball courts. Over the next few weeks we will begin changing resident key fobs over to the new Facility Key Identification Photo Card.
Please know that the old fobs are deactivated and will no longer access the community amenities. It is important that you bring your fobs to the Association to change for the new facility ID cards during the upcoming scheduled dates.
The following is meant to provide you with important details and schedules about the card system change. Please review our schedule to choose the best date for your family to come to pick up your new cards. Please note that photos will be taken of all members of your household over the age of 14 and will be displayed on your personalized Facility Key Identification Card.
If you're unable to get everyone to come down together during this time, you can email in a group photo of your family and we can upload it into the system. Once you come to the office, we can print it here. Don't forget to bring your key fobs to exchange! If you are tenant, please ask the homeowner to fill out the application form prior to you coming by the office and switching out your key fob.
- All homeowners will need to complete the new Facility Key Identification Card Application Form online at www.woodburyhoa.org. Please follow the instructions to submit your form to the Association office online. All forms can be emailed to email@example.com if you would like our office to print them out.
- If you prefer, you may complete the attached form and bring to the office on the dates selected below to obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. No appointment is necessary, either email or bring your completed form to one of the dates listed below.
- Woodbury residency will be verified when you obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. Homeowners, please bring with you on the day of your card pick up, valid photo I.D. or a current utility bill that shows the Woodbury address and homeowner’s name. In addition, you must bring with you all current fobs to exchange for a new Facility Key Identification Card. Each home is allowed a maximum of two Facility Key Identification Cards. If you bring one key fob, then we will exchange for one photo card, if you bring two key fobs, then we will exchanged for two photo cards. Only two Facility Key Identification Cards will be issued per home and only upon presentation of the current key fob(s).
- There is no cost to exchange your fob for the new Facility Key Identification Card. In the future, any new homeowner and/or tenant will need to obtain a new photo identification card from the Association. There will be a cost to the new homeowner and new tenant to purchase a photo identification card from the Association.
- If your home is being rented – we must receive the Facility Key Identification Card Application Form prior to the tenant obtaining their new Facility Key Identification Card. Please know that a photo will be taken and printed onto the new card. If your tenant moves out, a replacement card and photo will be required of your new tenant. There will be a cost to the resident for replacement cards. Tenants will only be issued a card upon receipt of homeowner written authorization via email.
If you have any questions, please visit the Woodbury Community Association website at www.woodburyhoa.org or call (949) 451-1654.
We know you’re busy, so we’re bringing a car wash service to Woodbury. We’ve partnered with Private Car Wash Service to bring their onsite car wash service right to you. Now once a week you can schedule a time to have your vehicle washed right here in the community. You can book a time with Private Car Wash Service at (800) 511-8681. First date available is August 5th. All cars will be washed in the Woodbury parking lot on Lamplighter – 108 Lamplighter! Prices start at $20.00 for the deluxe hand wash. Contact Private Car Wash Service now to take advantage of the great price and convenient location here at Woodbury!