The Woodbury Clubroom & Courtyard, Activities Room, and parks are now available for reservations (pool areas cannot be reserved). All applications, fees and deposit, and insurance must be submitted to the Woodbury office at 108 Lamplighter.
Rentals are first come first serve. We will not hold any dates unless we have the application, check with the fees and deposit, copy of a photo ID, and a current utility bill submitted to our office.
Few Important Things to Consider
- Max of 100 people for the Courtyard only and Courtyard only with Kitchen.
- Max of 150 people for the Clubroom & Courtyard.
- Max of 40 people for the Activities Room.
- Resident will have access to the Clubroom and Courtyard facility from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Sundays-Thursdays, and from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Fridays/Saturdays. Residents will have access to the Activities Room from 5:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday - Sunday. (NO EXCEPTIONS). This will include set up and breakdown.
- Bounce houses are now permitted at the parks and the courtyard area.
- Checks will only be accepted for payment.
- All table layouts for the Clubroom & Courtyard will need to submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks of your rental date.
- One day event insurance (Additional Insured Endorsement) needs to submitted to email@example.com within 2 weeks of your rental date. You can purchase insurance by going to privateeventinsurance.com.
The Woodbury Community Association has several outstanding facilities available to rent at the Recreation Center for private functions for Woodbury members. Our facilities are perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties and other events!
Reservations are available on a first come, first-served basis. Please note that reservations must be made a minimum of 14 days in advance - no exceptions. To secure a reservation, you must submit the fees, deposit, insurance endorsement and contract to the management office at the Recreation Center.
For questions, please contact our Recreation Director at (949) 451-1650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that both the fee & deposit will be cashed in order to book the date.*