PRIVATE TENNIS & SWIM INSTRUCTION
To become a Woodbury approved tennis or swim instructor:
- Instructor needs to provide insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Woodbury Community Association and Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC as additional insured.
- Pay the annual fee of $600.00 for tennis instructors and $100.00 for swim instructors. All checks must be made out to Woodbury Community Association.
- All residents receiving instruction from the instructor need to fill out a waiver and submit it to the Woodbury on-site office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their first tennis lesson.
- Each tennis instructor will obtain an ID badge from the Woodbury on-site office once the insurance and fee has been submitted. The ID Badge will include your photo, expiration date, and your name. All instructors must bring this badge when using the tennis courts.
- Woodbury residents must make all reservations for tennis instruction through the TennisBookings reservation website.
- If tennis instructor is caught teaching non-residents, they will no longer be allowed to use the tennis court facilities.
All items must be submitted to email@example.com.
CURRENT LIST OF APPROVED SWIM INSTRUCTORS
Speed Aquatics – cell (949) 307-2141 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Joshua Fox - email@example.com (949) 290-1761
Tiffany Boykin - 949-614-0629 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Havelka - email@example.com - 949.632.9969
FIT FIRST YOUTH FITNESS TRAINING - SIGN UP NOW!
NEW YOGA CLASSES!
Join Kindred Spirit Yoga for a gentle yoga class series. Learn breath work and meditation techniques to promote relaxation.
When: Wednesdays - August 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th.
Time: 2:00 p.m. for 60-70 minutes
Where: Woodbury Clubroom
Cost: $38 for 4 classes
All levels welcome! Limited Spaces Available! Please bring your own yoga mat and props. Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional class offerings and information, please visit www.kindredspirit.yoga.
SPEED AQUATICS COMPETITIVE SWIM PROGRAM
Woodbury is offering a year round competitive swim program through Speed Aquatics. Please note these are not swim lessons. If you are looking to train your child to compete, then this is the program for you! Speed Aquatics is for children between the ages of 5 - 18. You MUST know how to swim laps before you sign up!
For more information regarding Speed Aquatics please visit: http://www.speedaquatics.com for more information or contact them at (949) 307-2141.
Greg Hanessian (949) 293 - 2049 email@example.com
Vincent Allegre (949) 357 - 8441 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mick Hornok (949) 266-7019 email@example.com
Makoto Araki (949) 331-4907 firstname.lastname@example.org
QUICKSTART YOUTH TENNIS PROGRAM
QuickStart is a nationally recognized program designed to help kids 5-10 learn to play tennis using scaled-down equipment for their size, development, and maturity. This method has been proven to develop fine and gross motor skills, balance, and coordination, promote teamwork, and increase self-esteem. Fee: $30 per class (prices based on group size). All lessons are located at the Woodbury Tennis Court # 4. Private & Semi-private lessons are also available. Please contact Greg Hanessian at (949) 293-2049 or email email@example.com for the most current information.
Woodbury Waves Swim Team
WOODBURY WAVES UPDATE: We’re very excited to share that the Woodbury Waves are preparing for our upcoming 2021 Irvine Swim League season that starts on June 8th! Rest assured, we have been planning for months to ensure a SAFE and FUN season for everyone involved.
Stay tuned for news on registration which will come online in the next few weeks. For more information, please go to the Woodbury Waves website at www.woodburywaves.com and if you are looking to join the team for the first time, go to the Interest List tab. If there is anything else we can help you with or you have other questions, please contact the Waves Board of Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you quickly.
We are excited for a brand new swim season this summer! Go Waves!