Private Tennis & Swim Instruction
To become a Woodbury approved tennis or swim instructor:
- Instructor needs to provide insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Woodbury Community Association and Keystone Pacific Property Management, LLC as additional insured.
- Pay the annual fee of $600.00 for tennis instructors and $100.00 for swim instructors. All checks must be made out to Woodbury Community Association.
- All residents receiving instruction from the instructor need to fill out a waiver and submit it to the Woodbury on-site office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to their first tennis lesson.
- Each tennis instructor will obtain an ID badge from the Woodbury on-site office once the insurance and fee has been submitted. The ID Badge will include your photo, expiration date, and your name. All instructors must bring this badge when using the tennis courts.
- Woodbury residents must make all reservations for tennis instruction through the TennisBookings reservation website.
- If tennis instructor is caught teaching non-residents, they will no longer be allowed to use the tennis court facilities.
All items must be submitted to email@example.com.
Current List of Approved Swim Instructors
Alia Syed - cell (714) 906-9072 (text messages preferred) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Speed Aquatics – cell (949) 307-2141 - email@example.com
Speed Aquatics Competitive Swim Program
Woodbury is offering a year round competitive swim program through Speed Aquatics. Please note these are not swim lessons. If you are looking to train your child to compete, then this is the program for you! Speed Aquatics is for children between the ages of 5 - 18. You MUST know how to swim laps before you sign up!
For more information regarding Speed Aquatics please visit: http://www.speedaquatics.com for more information or contact them at (949) 307-2141.
Greg Hanessian (949) 293 - 2049 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vincent Allegre (949) 357 - 8441 email@example.com
Otabek Madaminov (818) 633-8194 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mick Hornok (949) 266-7019 email@example.com
Makoto Araki (949) 331-4907 firstname.lastname@example.org
QuickStart Youth Tennis Program
QuickStart is a nationally recognized program designed to help kids 5-10 learn to play tennis using scaled-down equipment for their size, development, and maturity. This method has been proven to develop fine and gross motor skills, balance, and coordination, promote teamwork, and increase self-esteem. Fee: $30 per class (prices based on group size). All lessons are located at the Woodbury Tennis Court # 4. Private & Semi-private lessons are also available. Please contact Greg Hanessian at (949) 293-2049 or email email@example.com for the most current information.