We’re happy to announce the Competition Pool will reopen on Monday, February 5, 2018. The Association completed the pool project which included new plaster, coping and tile. In addition, new LED lights were installed. We’re excited to open it back up for all of the Woodbury lap swimmers.
We’d like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of our important pool and facility use rules. As water safety for all of our swimmers and visitors is our number one priority, consideration has been given to the community pool use rules. Please take a moment to refresh your entire household with these important reminders. For the complete Association rules and regulations, please visit www.woodburyhoa.org
• Please make sure to bring your pool key with you to the facilities. You may be asked to show it to verify entry. Entry will not be granted into any of the community facilities without having the fob.
• Please use the showers before entering the pool and spa.
• There is no glass permitted in any of the pool areas.
• No skateboards, bicycles, tricycles, skates, razors, rollerblades or other wheeled equipment are allowed inside the fenced areas.
• There is no smoking permitted in any of the community facilities including the pools and spas.
• Rafts and inflatables, swim fins, including mermaid fins are not permitted in any of the Woodbury pools, spas or waders.
Thank you for your time in reviewing the community pool rules and please give our office a call should you have any questions.