REGISTRATION BEGINS FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16TH AT 9 A.M. AT THE RECREATION OFFICE!
Join us as Santa Claus makes a special visit to the Woodbury Community! Come celebrate this holiday season as we transform the Recreation Center. We will have a special visit from Santa Claus himself, Mrs. Claus, and their friendly elves. Santa has even invited a Cowboy & Cowgirl to join in on all of the fun! We will be hosting many fun activities and will provide cookies, hot chocolate and apple cider for all to enjoy! There will be face painting, a photo booth, cookie decorating, balloon twisting, booth games, and plenty of photo opportunities for the whole family. This event will take place on December 8th from 1 – 5:30 pm located at 108 Lamplighter. You must pick up wristbands at the Recreation office prior to event. Make sure to bring your camera to this exciting event! There is a max of 6 wristbands per household, which includes both adults and children.
Wristbands are $3.00 per child and adults are free!
Please bring your community pool key or photo ID for proof of residency and the event waiver that is available online at www.woodburyhoa.org.
Group #1- Red Wristbands ONLY: 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM
Group #2- Green Wristbands ONLY: 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM
* You will only be allowed in the event during your designated times for your color of wristband. WRISTBANDS WILL NOT BE REPLACED. NO GUESTS ALLOWED.
The Board of Directors approved to add a great feature to the Woodbury Community by adding lights to the main entrance monuments. This brings such great value to the homes in Woodbury!
Beginning the week of November 5th, on Tuesdays & Thursdays in the month of November, you can come to the office between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. We are a two person staff and we will have the equipment set up in our office at 108 Lamplighter. We chose this timing so that we can have an extra staff member assist with the key cards. Please expect those times to be busy!
If you're unable to get everyone to come down together during this time, you can email in a group photo of your family and we can upload it into the system. Once you come to the office, we can print it here. Don't forget to bring your key fobs to exchange! If you are tenant, please ask the homeowner to fill out the application form prior to you coming by the office and switching out your key fob.
The Woodbury Community Association is excited to announce the installation of a new and improved access system to the community pools and facilities at Woodbury. With the new technology, the Board of Directors have approved changing from our current key fob to a photo ID card/badge credential to access all of Woodbury’s amenities, including all pools areas and tennis/basketball courts. Over the next few weeks we will begin changing resident key fobs over to the new Facility Key Identification Photo Card.
Please know that in a few months, the old fobs will be deactivated and will no longer access the community amenities. It is important that you bring your fobs to the Association to change for the new facility ID cards during the upcoming scheduled dates.
The following is meant to provide you with important details and schedules about the card system change. Please review our schedule to choose the best date for your family to come to pick up your new cards. Please note that photos will be taken of all members of your household over the age of 14 and will be displayed on your personalized Facility Key Identification Card.
- All homeowners will need to complete the new Facility Key Identification Card Application Form online at www.woodburyhoa.org. Please follow the instructions to submit your form to the Association office online. All forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like our office to print them out.
- If you prefer, you may complete the attached form and bring to the office on the dates selected below to obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. No appointment is necessary, either email or bring your completed form to one of the dates listed below.
- Woodbury residency will be verified when you obtain your new Facility Key Identification Card. Homeowners, please bring with you on the day of your card pick up, valid photo I.D. or a current utility bill that shows the Woodbury address and homeowner’s name. In addition, you must bring with you all current fobs to exchange for a new Facility Key Identification Card. Each home is allowed a maximum of two Facility Key Identification Cards. If you bring one key fob, then we will exchange for one photo card, if you bring two key fobs, then we will exchanged for two photo cards. Only two Facility Key Identification Cards will be issued per home and only upon presentation of the current key fob(s).
- There is no cost to exchange your fob for the new Facility Key Identification Card. In the future, any new homeowner and/or tenant will need to obtain a new photo identification card from the Association. There will be a cost to the new homeowner and new tenant to purchase a photo identification card from the Association.
- If your home is being rented – we must receive the Facility Key Identification Card Application Form prior to the tenant obtaining their new Facility Key Identification Card. Please know that a photo will be taken and printed onto the new card. If your tenant moves out, a replacement card and photo will be required of your new tenant. There will be a cost to the resident for replacement cards. Tenants will only be issued a card upon receipt of homeowner written authorization via email.
If you have any questions, please visit the Woodbury Community Association website at www.woodburyhoa.org or call (949) 451-1654.
The anticipated opening date for the Resort Pool area is November 30th. Please note that it may take a few days to get the water temperature up, so you can expect a cooler water temperate for a few days.
The Lagoon and Competition pool will be heated during that time for any swimmers that would like to make use of those pools. Any questions or concerns, please contact the General Manager, Karen Thompson, at (949) 451-1654 or email@example.com.
We know you’re busy, so we’re bringing a car wash service to Woodbury. We’ve partnered with Private Car Wash Service to bring their onsite car wash service right to you. Now once a week you can schedule a time to have your vehicle washed right here in the community. You can book a time with Private Car Wash Service at (800) 511-8681. First date available is August 5th. All cars will be washed in the Woodbury parking lot on Lamplighter – 108 Lamplighter! Prices start at $15.00 for the deluxe hand wash. Contact Private Car Wash Service now to take advantage of the great price and convenient location here at Woodbury!
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER PRICING
Please see the attached PDF for information on what we are experiencing in Woodbury with some of our trees and/or plants.
The Board of Directors would like to make all Woodbury residents aware of the pesticide use and the locations within the community by our landscape company, Park West. The new map illustrates the areas that are pesticide free and that organic products are used when needed. The organic fertilizer will be applied four times throughout the year. These areas are identified in green. Areas that are color coded pink will only have pesticides used as needed and notifications will be posted on the website and bulletin board in advance of any localized, landscape treatment. The Board is conscientious of the community concerns and have made a level of commitment to enhance the level of service and products used at no current increase to homeowners. For questions, please contact the General Manager, Karen Thompson at (949) 451-1654.
Please click on the link below to view important information regarding a change in your HOA payment process.
HOA Updated Payment Information
Please note that the heat to the pools and waders at Peppertree Square, Cypress Square, Promenade Square, Date Palm Square and the Resort Pool at the Recreation Center will be turned off for the winter as of November 1st.
The heat is scheduled to be turned back on April 1st for all these facilities.
The Board Meetings for Woodbury cycle will change starting in September 2017. The new cycle for the meetings will be the fourth (4th) Thursday of each month at 4:30 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact your Property Manager, Karen Thompson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately mail and package theft has become an issue in the Orange County area, especially in nicer areas such as Woodbury. Management works closely with Irvine PD in monitoring the neighborhood, but it only takes a brief moment for a thief to grab a package from a door step or take someone’s mail, making it a difficult matter to regulate. In an effort to keep our residents informed we are offering the following suggestions, provided by the Irvine Police Department, in response to recent mail thefts.
- Always deposit your mail inside your local post office, or hand it to your letter carrier.
- Have your local post office hold your mail while you're on vacation, or absent from your home for a long period of time.
- If you don't receive a check or other valuable mail you're expecting, contact the issuing agency immediately.
- If a package is being delivered without a signature required, make sure someone will be home to receive the package or have packages delivered to a secure P.O. Box location.
If you observe what appears to be a theft in progress immediately call Irvine PD dispatch at (949) 724-7200.
Please note that the Association has added wifi to all of the satellite pools. The password for the wifi is woodbury2014.
AppointmentPlus is being discontinued beginning Monday, June 19th! Starting June 19th, we will now have our own booking system directly within our Community Website: https://woodburyhoa.org/reservations/. Next time you would like to reserve a basketball or tennis court you will notice a totally different look that will allow easier navigation to reserve your time.
- If you already have a login to the Community Website https://woodburyhoa.org/ you may use the same login to make reservations.
- If you are new to the Community Website please create a brand-new account HERE.
Reservations are allowed to be booked by residents once a day during the current week time frame. Please be respectful of your fellow community residents. As always, Tennis Court #3 is available on a first come first serve basis. We hope you find this upgrade helpful!
We appreciate your patient as we work out any technical difficulties.
ATTENTION: YOUR USERNAME & PASSWORD FOR THE OLD TENNIS RESERVATION SYSTEM WILL NOT WORK FOR THIS SITE. PLEASE CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WITHIN THE WOODBURY WEBSITE.
If you note a stored vehicle on a street, you may contact Irvine PD at (949) 724-7200 to tag the vehicle for storage and possible removal. If the street is private, they will direct you to the Association. As a reminder, your garage is meant to park vehicles, not for storage. Help us keep our streets open and safe by parking in your garage.
The following streets are private street that can be enforced by Elite Enforcement Security Solutions:
- Spanish Lace
- Twin Gables
- End of Talisman (by Woodbury Walk)
If you noticed stored vehicles on those streets, please contact (714) 801-4385.
If you have lost or misplaced your key card, or the previous owners did not pass along the keys for your address, you are welcome to purchase a new key card at the Recreation Office at 108 Lamplighter. Each Woodbury address is allowed a maximum of 2 key fobs per household, no extra keys may be purchased for your home. Key cards are $50.00 each and we accept CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR CHECK only as the form of payment for key card. Please see the attached key card application that needs to be completed if you have recently bought a home from another owner. This will help our office keep your information current in case your key card is ever lost or stolen.
Please visit: http://www.cityofirvine.org/ipd/divisions/animalservices/coyotebulletin.asp to learn more about Coyotes.
Unfortunately Coyotes have become more popular amongst suburb areas, as well as parks and beaches. Please read some important facts to keep your family and pets safe.
Although Coyotes exhibit bold behavior in front of people, the chance of a human attack is quiet low. However; there are steps we can take to protect ourselves.
DO NOT feed coyotes. They will associate food with humans and that will significantly increase the likely hood of them attacking.
DO NOT let your pets roam free. Although it is rare for a human attack, it is quite commons for coyotes to attack pets! Especially cats and small dogs. Always keep an eye on your pets and make sure they are on leashes. THE BEST WAY TO PROTECT YOUR PET IS TO NOT LET THEM ROAM FREE.
You can attempt to frighten away coyotes by making loud noises (shouting, air horn, or banging pots and pans) and acting aggressively (e.g., waving your arms, throwing sticks, spraying with a garden hose). Homeowners should realize that if they live near suitable habitat, fencing may be the only method to completely eliminate coyotes from travelling near homes.